Monday, August 18, 2008

Oil painting (For Sale)




I had made this horse on a streched canvas size 18'x 24'...
Oil colour my all time favroute is the medium i had used in it.
I always love horse and i< whenever i see a horse i remember my little brother who was obsessed with horse when he was a kid and he just start riding horse anywhere on a chair,pillow,table,bed etc.
I wish to gift him a real horse sometime in my future but till that time this is my gift to him...
" A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.”

:- READY TO SALE

1 comments:

Stuti said...

MF Hussain would have been so proud of you!

 
Copyright 2009 My Colour World. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree