Monday, February 16, 2009

Oil painting (For Sale)



I always wonder what a perfect love is?
I asked myself this question again and again and the answer which i got from my innermost soul is "RADHA KRISHNA".....

"Perfect love is rare indeed for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain"

My new painting is a replica of all the features which i mentioned above.
I had made it on a canvas size 16" x 20" with oil colours,pearls and work of sequence.....

I hope u will like it and i will love to hear your views on the same...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

o my god. this painting leaves me speechless! one of the BESTEST painting i ever seen!! love the way how all the features interlinked with each other.

Anonymous said...

Truly magnificient

Mrs.Kannadigas in USA said...

This is my favvvvvv painting of all ur wonderful works.. Keep going on Aditi.. u are simply amazing and very talented!!!

Aditi joshi said...

Thx alot shubha....:)

Anonymous said...

I wanted to know if you mind my using your RK image in one of these two posts. I will give you the credit and link back to this site... if you say yes...

http://satyastories.wordpress.com/2008/12/31/once-graced-%e2%80%9996/

http://satyastories.wordpress.com/2008/12/31/radha-i-am-may-6th-2006/

Aditi joshi said...

@satyask

Yes you can use it...You are doing a gr8 job...
Jus one thing that give my name and link as an artist below the article.
Let me know once ur done with it

- Best wishes

satyask said...

Its in Once graced... Check it out..
http://satyastories.wordpress.com/2008/12/31/once-graced-’96/

 
Copyright 2009 My Colour World. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree