Monday, April 12, 2010

Coffee painting with mixed media (For Sale)




Dedicated to my Cup of coffee which is always with me and is real good when i drink it.It gives me time to think something new, a chance to be myself, and throw color on canvas .

“It's just like when you've got some coffee that's too black, which means it's too strong. What do you do? You integrate it with cream, you make it weak. But if you pour too much cream in it, you won't even know you ever had coffee. It used to be hot, it becomes cool. It used to be strong, it becomes weak. It used to wake you up, now it puts you to sleep.”

6 comments:

Eager Needler said...

Very nicely done Aditi.
-- Sukanya

Unknown said...

this is probably the most beautiful deer i have seen on the canvas and in living world too! this is such a beautiful painting and that too on a coffee cup, that's the most beautiful part of it! i switched to another fabric paining of yours u made last year that has two peacocks so beatifully painted exhibiting their elegance just like that of the deer in this pic. i must say u r too good at drawing living creatures along with ur other artistic side! Just keep it up dear!!

Aditi joshi said...

Thx alot for your kind comments....:)

Nima said...

wow...looks awesome...thank you for visiting my blog...

Unknown said...

Nice work..Aditi..Keep it up...and Thanks for ur nice comment..on my work...wish U all Success...

Malathi said...

it looks beautiful.. can you please tell me how to do this? i love crafting and want to try this. Do check out my works at http://pitstopsofmylife.blogspot.com

 
Copyright 2009 My Colour World. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree